RGT 9.38% 35.0¢ argent biopharma limited

knock knock, page-1010

1. 13,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2379
    Mate - I can actually understand your vitriol against non holders - maybe less so for those who don't hold your views. So, you can be a little less touchy.

18 months ago I was you. 95% of my moderated posts were on this forum - and deservedly so as they were mostly out of line. Half of them were because of my replies to stockobserver - but we are much more civil with each other these days which is good. We did have some ...interesting...and spirited exchange of views. Time is a great leveler and I can now admit that Stockobserver and others were right......and I was wrong.

28four77 is one of the senior posters here - of me era - we missed out on a trip to Vegas because the share price did not hit 70 cents - yes, we thought it would do that. We bought in at the same time - hence the reason I suggested that he should think about taking profits - at no time have I advised anyone to sell or to buy for that matter.

You are perfectly correct in pointing out that no one should be giving actual financial advice on these forums. If what I said to 25four77 seems to be that then so be it. Was not meant to be.

For the record, the only biased posters here seem to be those who seem blinded by the riches they think they will make and constantly are talking up this company. Now, that is perfectly OK to me - anyone who owns shares should own them because they think the company warrants it. All power to those people. That does not mean it is a good investment methodology. The SP has retreated 33% from its highs. I did say before that the SP was rising on hype alone so, to me, the drop was not unexpected. Having said that, it just may be taking a breather and will bounce back. My crystal ball has not proven to be 100% accurate in the past.

Also, for the record, I lost a lot of money here - at one stage, I was in the top 20 shareholders in MXC - so I held the same views as you and had much more to lose I suspect. Luck would have it that the funds from exiting MXC have more than tripled over the last 18 months and that always lessons the pain - not embittered anymore. Thing is that in the end, everyone needs to take responsibility for their investment decisions. We can't blame anyone else for them - or any losses we make.

Finally, the HC forum is only useful if you take into account ALL views. Even if they don't line up with yours. Take it from someone who has learnt that the hard way. With any investment you make, due diligence and careful research is a requirement. I would even stress that with companies like MXC and its history, that is especially important. MXC requires constant scrutiny.

I do hope you take this the right way and in the spirit it was meant - and good luck to you and all MXC holders. I hope you have a better result than what a lot of us experienced. Granted, I do not share the optimism of some here but, I have been wrong plenty of times before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.0¢
Change
0.030(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $16.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 35.0¢ 32.0¢ $3.361K 9.732K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16739 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.5¢ 8746 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.