RGT 4.92% 29.0¢ argent biopharma limited

You guys must be new to MXC by asking; "What is wrong here?" Or...

1. 5,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    You guys must be new to MXC by asking; "What is wrong here?" Or perhaps new to investing in stocks (?).

Generally, and specifically here too, when a company has been going for a long time and has not delivered revenue and operating costs (salaries in particular) are high, then when you see "positive" announcements do not move the SP, then the only conclusion is that investors have lost confidence in the management and/or the stock.

The management acted immaturely for a looooooooooong time. That left us with a string of deals that are still have lose ends and there is no clarity about them. Their social medial BS caused a lot of damage in the sense that it created hype but of course not being official there was no obligation to fulfill (not that rosy announcements with unmet deadlines were any more credible) and this approach to "management" promoted fluctuation turning the stock a fertile ground for the day traders and short term punters (not investors) ... making real investors run a mile, be it a positive or negative news.

... well that WAS my theory for quite some time, immaturity in management, BUT I have come to believe there is method in the madness and it is not all stupidity and immaturity ... you only need to look at their consistent solid FAT salaries ... the only stupidity is those who voted to give them performance rights ... So, this situation serves us right!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.015(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $13.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $30.96K 103.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3377 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 13 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.