RGT 3.95% 39.5¢ argent biopharma limited

knock knock, page-9

1. 13,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2191
    Sparkz918 - you actually have hit upon a valid point. Irrespective of privacy issues with the contract, MXC has been delinquent in not keeping the market and share holders up to date with progress - I have written to them in that regard. I have to say they are not alone in this rather disrespectful approach to share holder relations. I own a couple of other "start ups" that do the very same thing.
    There may be reasons that I am not aware of - so I won't make a blanket comment on MXC management -  but it does get a bit annoying.
    I do, of course, blame us - the shareholders - to some extent. In Australia, the only time we timid holders ever comment is at AGM's. Not the same in other countries (I am sure that our American posters will certainly back that up) where shareholders pound companies if they think information should be forth coming. About time Australian share holders teamed up and harassed companies.
    Having said all of that, I am still confident the deal will progress and I am looking at July at this stage for meaningful and material positive information to come out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $17.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 39.5¢ 37.0¢ $367 967

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7575 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 494 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.