RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

knock knock

1. 3,589 Posts.
    (yes come in).......man enters office wearing ten gallon hat , stetsons and smoking a huge havana cigar.......puff puff puff....

(yeeks....its you jr ewing the big options oil baron what can I do for you?)......

well peter bowling ball head for a start you can call me sir.....

(stands up......yes sir)....

i understand the hat options with the " i've been screwed by findlays" with the free attaching pen have expired worthless and i am here to make you a deal you cannot or will refuse.....

(but i am sorry mr jr but we cannot make any type of deal regarding the hat options......these hats are gone......kaput....see you later....expired...nil ...zilch ....zero).....

i am a pitching but you ain't catching boy........now listen up.....if you don't provide more hats and free attaching pens for 1 cent each for another year....i am going to get a posse together and go director hunting......sue the pants off you and the board........and maybe even go to the christopher skase oil company and give them everything current hat i have.......together with other grieved holders......lets say 30 mill worth.......

(oh no...no ...no....no... you can't do that to us...no no.......how do i explain it to pove's, hyphen, sambo and the Boss Of Everything leo?).....

don't care....suck on it....just do it....or else......you've got 2 weeks and while your at it make sure you change the message and write "we've screwed range" on them and make sure the pens work this time.......these will proove to be very popular with the option holders......

now for the shareholders......

(what ....what .....the shareholders.....oh no not more demands?)......sigh......wahhh....wahhh....

give the shareholders a new hat and pen for every 8 shares they have at the same price of 1 cents......and make the expiry 3 more years......

(but ...but ....i ....cannot.....oh no.....no no no....)

hangon......i'll just give christopher a call......dial... dial..

(ok ok stop...you win....what ever you do don't give them to that oil major)......

(i'll have to ok it with the Boss Of Everthing leo then the board)......jeez bejesus.....hooly dooly....pant pant pant.....pass the paper bag.....

oh yeah....make sure rupe misses out too...back date it so he misses out......that should put the besheebas up him!.......ha ha ...ha ha.... ha ha ha ......whoa ....ha ha ha.....that will teach him to sell on insider info from you mr bowling ball head.......whoa ha ha ha.....fart......whoa ha ha .....oh i think i pooed me pants i am laughing that much.....

now just do it......i am leaving..... so see ya later sucker......slam!

(moan......click.....hello joanne......get leo on the phone i need to talk to him urgently....yes mr peter puting you through.......ohhhhhhhh....he's going to be peeved...more hats......oh no...think i just pooed mine).....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.