LYC 2.81% $6.23 lynas rare earths limited

knock knocking on 30 cents door.., page-6

1. 8,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Well you know who it was not modding you, as a few of them sign off with nom de plume. IMO it should be mandatory so at least we know who is taking action, but such if life.

It may have been a mod that holds and is subconsciously a little biased against down ramp posts. We are all human.

Or it could have been a simple misunderstanding - I'm sure LYC keeps them busy at times.

Should give them the benefit of the doubt, unless you see a pattern in which case raise a formal complaint.

However I see sub 30c on the near horizon - it so we are in pretty uncharted waters what with production so close, and the contracted sales being a given.

Something sort of does not smell right with the SP action lately. Mr Market is telling us that LYC will not be producing at 11kt rate by 1st Jan, and selling it all at profitable prices, let alone ramping up phase 2. IMO.

In 6 weeks I guess we start to find out.

Another possibility is that the instos think a CR is in the offering and thus are hammering the stock to substantially increase holdings in any CR. Who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.23
Change
-0.180(2.81%)
Mkt cap ! $5.823B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.31 $6.34 $6.23 $15.33M 2.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 18426 $6.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.24 7550 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.