MRM 0.78% $2.58 mma offshore limited

knock out punch will be delivered this week!!!

1. 12,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1392
    Mermaid Marine has been waiting for at least the last 10 years for the Gorgon gas fields to start producing LNG.

The company had high expectations based on Gorgon being delevoped back in the late 90's

The discovery of the Gorgon gas fields was made in the 1980's.

Finially - the Gorgon partners and Commonwealth government of the day. are on the same page

Some time, (we keep out fingers crossed), in the upcoming week an announcement will be made public, and the dawn of a new era for the LNG industry in Australia will emerge.

Mermaid Marine Australia has been a quiet achiever since their inception more than a decade ago.

There are 3 major players in Australia for iron ore-

Rio, Bhp and Fmg

MERMAID MARINE ARE ALONE. NO ONE DOES WHAT THEY DO. THEY ARE PEERLESS. THEY ARE A NICHE PLAYER. THEY ARE NOT THE 3RD FORCE IN THE SERVICE SECTOR IN THIS FIELD. THEY ARE THE NUMBER ONE (NUMERO UNO)- OF ONE

The analogy made above illustrates why Mermaid Marine will continue to grow and grow and grow and grow.

As more and more exploration is conducted in Mermaid's waters, and more and more projects receive final investment decisions, this low key company will continue to make bucket loads of the preferred currency of the day - AUD $

Investors continue to question the upward trend of the share. For those, I say speak to analysts, look on the front page of newspapers in Australia and the international "rags" around the world, radio and TV. the internet, Joe Blow in the street, taxi drivers. They all have some knowledge of what is going on.

Ahhhhhhh I have run out of things to say. My dinner is ready and I need to go and eat.

Just watch out for the knock out punch. It is coming, and when it does, don't moan and say - " I will wait for the price to fall back"

Once again the comments made above should not be construed as investment advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.58
Change
0.020(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $977.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.56 $2.59 $2.54 $37.20M 14.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1350703 $2.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.60 67518 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.