RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

Hi Guys,Long term followers of this thread will know I'm a long...

1. 369 Posts.
    Hi Guys,

Long term followers of this thread will know I'm a long term holder.

I just don't know - I have tremendous confidence that RDF is a cash cow in the making. All the indications are good such as:
    * profitability;
    * expansion is now self funded;
    * debt is reducing:
    * such competitors as there are are in decline

I'm not sure of the current PER, but from a fundamentals viewpoint, it seems like a steal. The only negative I can see is the share price.

I'm not sure that there is any logic in the comm's business dragging the whole comapny down as it is a minor part that will certainly be dwarfed as the torrent of redlight and speed infringement cash pours in.

My personal position is that I am now significantly in the red, after being significantly ahead almost a year ago. I need to raise $70k to exercise my 2.4 million TOXO options and I'm seriously thinking of selling the 40k RDF to do so. Trouble is, at the current market depth, that would drop the price to 286.

I'm, by nature, a very optimistic person. I supose, to be in the speculative end of the market, you have to be. But how long will I have to wait before we see recovery in this sp?

Announcements of new contracts don't seem to cut it any more. The only thing I can think of that would bolster the price would be a company share buy back. A quick spread sheet (I know!) shows that they could take out every single seller at an average price of around 346 for a total cost of S1.029 million. I'm not sure what the sp would do after that but surely they have the funds.

Can any of you make reasoned predictions to warm the cockles of my heart or should I do like Kenny Rodger's Gambler and throw in a losing hand?

Regards,

Keith.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.