WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run!A...

1. 332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Know when to fold em, know when to walk away, know when to run!
    A lot of people bought stock in the initial run from 0.8c, many more bought in between 2c and 3 c. Faced with events of recent days, what prudent trader wouldn't sell a fair proportion of their holdings and take profits.
    I'm sure many like me have held a parcel, as well as traded many more all the way up.
    Once bitten twice shy: everyone saw what happened in January. Now the reality it might happen again is sinking in.
    It is human nature. I have agonized for a few days but for me the risk/reward is now clear. I have sold 75% of my holdings for a nice profit, and will continue to trade it if/when it heads north again.
    In the company's own words: "OBJs business focus is the development of new products for supply or licensing and providing feasibility assessments, patch formulations,
    testing and intellectual property development services to partner companies". For me there is probably a lot more time/development involved, even if 3M progress. I just can't see it progressing too many multiples from where it is now in the short term.
    Having said all that, I hope I'm wrong and will continue to enjoy seeing my remaining parcel grow if I am.
    Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.