BOT 1.33% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

^My blackjack money would be on B - or at least a variant of...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    ^My blackjack money would be on B - or at least a variant of B.

'Somehow' in the US 'Permetrex' worked unusually well on it's own. If Permetrex worked just as well in AUS as it did in the US, then it would make a bit more sense that Permetrex is just a superior skin penetrator that even without CBD, could still inhibit pimples and pores to a degree that Dermatology may have never seen before. Even without an active drug (CBD) to get to work.

Given that it was only the compound that worked to the same degree in AUS - and the vehicle alone didn't - it points towards either the manufacturer or something being botched with testing.

IMO A is ruled out as it wouldn't make sense with the results being inconsistent between AUS/US.

(Unless American's are just built and react differently than this side of the planet - hey they do everything backwards to this side of the world already anyway)

Gut feeling is that as previously mentioned by posters, labels or bottles got switched or compounds were made wrong (my pick) by average or rushed arrangements with inexperienced manufacturers!

That or i'm well down the wrong track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $669.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ $1.603M 4.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 378157 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 98000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.