BOT 2.63% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Know when to Holdem... Know when to run, page-63

1. 2,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 568
    Makes me laugh... it's like stopping at a red light and getting hit by another driver and being told you're the one at fault! You are management of your car...and you stuffed up!!! However, results don't dictate if your decision process was a good or bad one. Investing in a bubble while getting rich... while a positive result doesn't mean that it was a sound financial decision for example.

Thats why proper acknowledgement is required and DYOR.

When conducting clinical research... you are effectively at the forefront of the new world... unless you work in the large project space you probably don't have this experience... things progress forward (hopefully) but it's not always 100% perfect... You can only set stage gates to then reevaluate... progressive elaboration of information, and aim to then acknowledge any new information/decisions to inform your next steps.

Are we still moving forward? were there positive indications to do so? is it safe enough to do more trials? Do we know more and ahead of where we were before we started the trial? - tick, tick, tick, tick... IMO

Remember before results no one had an issue with how the trial was being run.... acknowledging the regulatory environment as well as early product manufacturing for the trials. Its like people forgot that not only are we doing a canna trial but there was also our permetex tech that a number of companies had to work out first the first time.

Remember this isn't today's environment but 2-3 years ago. Doing the same again today would be different as the information to make your decisions is different.

boohoo management didn't babby meee and spell it out I don't know about what they were doing... I didn't do my research or acknowledge the environment that I invested in. - that's not managements fault... that's you as a shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $669.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.5¢ 36.5¢ $2.548M 6.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96148 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 782479 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.