BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

knowing the industry before you invest, page-14

1. 445 Posts.
    My query was in relation to using FA to peer into a likely or reasonable NMS sp in the near future. It wasn't about whether FA or TA was the better technique. That debate is passe.

Personally, I believe that both FA and TA techniques can be useful in making investment decisions. FA proponents sometimes ignore that within the PE is reflected the elements of fear and greed because the PE applies the sp, which is an outcome of the market influence. However, TA proponents also sometimes ignore that charting is meaningless in situations such as IPOs, takeovers, mergers and bluesky events.

For one camp to scoff at the other is nothing more than self-inflicted disadvantage by declining to benefit from a useful tool. But that's every individual's call; we all make choices.

Returning to my quert, NMS presents a challenge to both FA and TA as of COB Friday, 22.01.2010. A few posters have commented that no one really knows what the state of finances is currently. But investors and traders being what they are, there will be some who will attempt to pierce NMS' wall of silence to get a feel for an arbitrage advantage. Nothing wrong using our preferred technique in a little exercise. It's no different to any other time when posters offer some charting, astro-predictions, etc. in their little exercises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.