MFG 0.83% $8.36 magellan financial group limited

How? People come and go, institutions come and go. Not every one...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    How? People come and go, institutions come and go. Not every one wants to try to beat the market on their own. That is why ETFs exist.

In time to come, when their performance has improved and the reputation has been repaired, the FUM would increase. If Hamish was the problem for the under-performance, he is gone. I am not expecting the comeback to happen next week, next month or next year but I find it strange why anyone can be dead sure it is never coming back.

I can see some posters have shorted this stock or used CFDs to effectively short this stock and therefore have a vested interest to beat down on this stock. I'd say fair game, but I don't think it means those who have an alternate viewpoint should be shut out. You are welcome to feel that this stock deserves to go to zero, so are others who think this is going to be a slow turnaround. All this vehement bashing of others who don't share the same viewpoint really doesn't help.

Maybe some of the posters have identified themselves with their wins and losses and takes it personally. It explains the passion you see in the lashing out, the chest beating and such. It represents disproportionately large bets in very few stocks and little backup. It is something only novices do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.36
Change
-0.070(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.511B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.44 $8.44 $8.24 $12.59M 1.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8816 $8.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.36 1686 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.