MFG 0.83% $8.36 magellan financial group limited

Hit a raw nerve did I? I knew the post will get under your skin....

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58

Hit a raw nerve did I? I knew the post will get under your skin. I laid the foundation for serving the same medicine you serve others and you couldn't help but take the bait. The fact that you had to respond tells me much about your age and experience.

"I'll even ask it directly: why do you THINK that people would be sure this stock and company is never coming back? Can you give any reasons or are you totally working on an empty brain tank here?"

So far I have seen some comments and as I have said they are fair points but not a sure thing. Fee structures can change and incompetent managers can be fired. Nothing is permanently done where the company is concerned. Even if it gets taken over by another fund, that is a viable option too. Why does it have to fail and go down to zero?

Your incessant need to include a snide like empty brain tank or some other non-useful descriptors of other investors really tells me you are probably a young to middle age man with a lot of fire in the chest. Not a bad thing but not a necessary trait to succeed in the markets. Besides we have all been there - you are not exclusive to being young and feeling on top of the world.

I can converse with others without feeling the need to overpower them, seems like you can't. You appear to always need come out on top. Failing that, out comes the foul language albeit non-vulgar which I will applaud for you.

Since you are going on a tirade I will temporarily put you on ignore. You do provide good analysis which I do appreciate but your obvious bias against MFG be it because you are currently shorting it or that Hamish Douglass had said something bad about cryptos which was/is your thing made you blind with rage. But don't get me wrong, I am invested in crypto as well and made a good buck out of it. I just don't feel the need to hate on people who don't agree with me.

Please carry on as you normally would. You are dismissed (on ignore temporarily).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.36
Change
-0.070(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.511B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.44 $8.44 $8.24 $12.59M 1.510M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8816 $8.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.36 1686 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.