AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

Knowledge Nation 100 ~ 21st March 2016

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Hi Guys
    Our Prof Ian Frazer has been elected to the inner sanctum of this group of innovation leaders who will be getting together in Sydney on 21st March with the Prime Minister ++++........ so it is pretty clear that a very big announcement would be politically very useful either at the conference or just prior.
    The HSV2 Phase2 results would fit their requirements perfectly.
    Maybe a payback for us would be a grant to take the research forward to the next phase of testing?

Think about it my fellow investors ... why else would all the promises regarding "top line results before year-end" be suddenly ditched ... but from my perspective all the publicity that is going to happen next March must certainly help our share price.

The Australian Government released its Innovation and Science Agenda on 7 December 2015. Knowledge Nation - a summit for the jobs and skills of tomorrow - is the platform for one hundred leaders of Australia's knowledge economy to convene with policymakers and key stakeholders to galvanise around a common agenda and turn ambition into action. Australia's best thinkers, researchers, knowledge creators, industry and university leaders, state and federal governments, and media partners will gather in Sydney on March 21 for this critical national conversation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.