ALA 6.45% 16.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Now we are faced with this inevitable question. What do you...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Now we are faced with this inevitable question. What do you believe? Belief often flies in the face of reality.
    For SUDOC to be realised by July 2020 the share price before consolidation will need to be at least one and a half cents. Suda would then have a market cap of $50 million. I ask what size of deal will take us to that from where we are today, within 12 months, and is it likely? EVIDENCE to date has been pitifully small up-fronts and painfully long term royalty streams. Would a sale of Artimist at $15 million do it? I doubt it. Would a deal of $35 million for Anagrelide do it? Probably, but is that likely?

As I have indicated on this forum, for my satisfaction we would need to be trading at a market cap of $100,000,000. A fantasy now I think.

After the impending pump and dump which will no doubt push the share price to close to 0.001 ( a market cap of $35 million), we will have the inevitable sell down to reflect fundamentals and then a 10 to 1 consolidation. After the consolidation the price will drift down again.

Without a substantial change in the dynamic of the deals we are making, costs will continue to exceed revenue and additional capital raising and dilution will occur. The fundamental management error that has been made over the last few years is that we have continued to build an inventory of shiny products at great expense with additional patent costs. We have put the products on the shelf at various international trade shows again at great expense, but we have not attracted enough well paying customers. We have been very good at negotiating product acquisitions and spending money, but appalling at generating cash flow to run the business. While shareholders keep bailing out this strategy, management will continue to go on their merry way. If Hopper is as as good as you all think he is, this is the dynamic that has to change. Generate enough revenue to run the business first and build from there. It is going to be a very long haul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.010(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $173.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.8¢ 15.5¢ $942.3K 5.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 317548 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1378930 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.