AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Known Unknowns, page-12

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    "Posts from Jazz & Co doesn't not add any value to AVQ"

Neither does what RM and Co has done up until now...as referenced by the abysmal SP.

LOL, who here has made money??? Exactly, very few to none of you and who of the LT faithfuls have made any money? NONE, and the opportunity costs have been massive.

No money.....(as evidenced by that terrible/tiny recent raise), but I know, its all about to happen next week isn't it!?

No plan.....(As evidenced by the fact that AVQ hasn't even put forward the most rudimentary plan as to how they are going to proceed). LOL, and every other time line they have ever issued they have missed dismally, but I know, its all about to happen next week isn't it!?

No market support.....(as evidenced by the absolute lack of interest in AVQ), even after some would tell you that they have been given a golden ticket, but I know, its all about to happen next week isn't it!?

BTW please refrain from grouping everyone in with Jazz. I don't know the guy, I don't want to know the guy and he has precisely zero influence on me and my decisions (BTW, I wish that last one was different as it would have saved me nearly $50K on this dog)

NOTHING in the past demonstrates even the slimmest chance of success here.

I'm glad I got out and I expect many of you will wish the same when this implodes end of first quarter 2019!

imake stuff up and run down the company for no reason. That is just incorrect!

AVQ has never made a single cent profit....Ill say it again for those who are swayed by the faithful....That's right AVQ HAVE NEVER made a single cent profit. RM et. al. have made literally millions from wages etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.