CAT 0.00% $1.89 catapult group international ltd

Knowns and Unknowns

1. 3,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Comparing the knowns and unknowns for Catapult now...feel free to contribute guys!

Knowns for Catapult now:
    - Management has high stake in the business, >48% ownership, i.e. having substantial skin in the game
    - Current dominant world leader in terms of # of countries, # of sports, # of teams and # of organisations for athlete tracking and video analysis
    - Constantly innovating with added features or new products to drive revenue growth, e.g. VISION, Playertek+, PLAYR, VECTOR.
    - Good record of constant growth in revenue, indicating growing demand for their products
    - Huge un-penetrated market potential, i.e. at least 5-10 times its current market penetration. And if including cross-selling opportunities, the total revenue pie can be 10-20 times what Catapult has currently, i.e. $1-$2Bln revenue opportunity for elite teams. Mass consumer revenue potential is much bigger, but require time to nurture and execute.

Unknowns for Catapult now:
    - Who will be the CEO and long-term CFO?
    - Will Catapult be the 'ultimate gorilla' in sports wearables and performance analysis globally? How will Catapult continue to be the leader in the industry? Will competitors eat a substantial portion of the total pie eventually?
    - Can the business sustain its own investment cashflow needs and grow organically rather than relying on equity raising from investors to sustain its growth profile?
    Last edited by LightForce: 20/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $484.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.87 $1.89 $1.83 $200.2K 108.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2394 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.89 9572 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.