Malaga"Ironjack Kochie is an entertaner of the plebs. People...

1. 3,265 Posts.
    Malaga
    "Ironjack Kochie is an entertaner of the plebs. People that cannot read watch sunrise for diet information, which celebrity has had an affair and the latest fashion craze for tweenies. You cannot be serious."

You are 100% correct i hate the stupid show.
    However, Kochie like him or love him packs plenty of punch with all these tweenies as does the huge number of labor votes which would seem incredible given all labor seem to achieve is bankrupting the country.

Si in essence, Kochie will scare the wits out of all these property owners with mortgage levels up to their eyeballs, and the domino EFFECT WILL COME INTOP place,

However, this is a small piece of the pie, because the AUST REAL ESTATE MARKET has been artificially PROPPED up for years and now even the reserve bank (bless their hearts) are starting to WORRY about this BUBBLE THAST IS about to go KABOOOOOMMMMMMMMberoonie...

PS disclosure,i am a property owner, however i am not the least but concerned about the IMPENDING SUPER CRASH, as i would like to see this CRAZY MARKET CRASHHHHHHH for my children and their generation,

PROPERTY...HOT AT THE TEEMING TOPPPP OF THE BURSTING MARKET HEAT IS RISING FROM THE BBBB--bbbballoooonnnn

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.