KGN 1.58% $4.36 kogan.com ltd

Kogan KGN Strategic Valuation, page-47

1. 4,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    it's good to get alternate opinions. I didn't think he was down ramping at all.

Alternate opinions on a stock can save you from confirmation bias, and likely money.

for the
    record i am bullish on KGN till about $13.50 -$14.00 at this stage of its life. KGN can be something brilliant for longs and for consumers also. Ruslan presented a problem which is very normal for a business that experienced massive growth. If we get news/announcement that shows he was able to manoeuvre around it successfully without extended delay then the market will reward him for this. he is clearly a smart enough bloke, I don't know about him too much, but this problem for a man with his capabilities and resources should be a cake walk. I personally do not feel that the upcoming financials will reflect this as its too soon. but we should start seeing it flow through on others. in my humble opinion the market has for the most part has already priced this in. i am a new entrant to kogan. and of you know how to trade this stock properly you can make decent money on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.36
Change
-0.070(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $439.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.45 $4.51 $4.35 $2.541M 576.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15340 $4.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.38 7695 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.