KGN 2.88% $4.29 kogan.com ltd

Not to sure what thread to put this on but this seems fitting...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Not to sure what thread to put this on but this seems fitting enough.

I haven’t bought off Kogan in a few months. Although I have never had a bad enough experience. I’ve never bought out of impulse on Kogan before. That was until I saw the savings using Kogan First. Wow. It’s nothing like any other of the other subscription services I’ve used before.

I was able to buy a sous vide from $150 down to $99. 30% discount is pretty big as far as I know. also bought a vacuum sealer from $80 down to $40. And that’s already on sale. 50% is huge. Also bought a few other things but it’s the same deal I’m having massive savings from Kogan first. And this already on top of the free express shipping I also received. I ordered on Saturday night it’s now Sunday and it’s already been processed through auspost. Hoping it will turn up tomorrow (Monday) and if it does I must say that is insane. From an order of $341 I saved $159 + the free shipping which would have been about $30-40. This is only from Kogan first exclusive deals.

I’m slowly converting to EVERYTHING Kogan.I switched to Kogan mobile about 2 years ago and haven’t been disappointed once. I’m only currently paying $12 a month (insane) I’ve personally referred about 15 people to Kogan mobile and since they all have it to this day. I cannot be the only person who is doing this. I’m yet to switch my home broadband over to Kogan but definitely will once my contract with tpg is over. The fact that I can even switch my power over to Kogan says a lot where they are heading.

sorry for the long post just pretty excited for where Kogan is heading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.29
Change
0.120(2.88%)
Mkt cap ! $432.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.14 $4.32 $4.11 $2.209M 521.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301 $4.28

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.31 776 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.