KGN 1.58% $4.36 kogan.com ltd

Kogan is a tangible investment. I spend a lot of time searching...

1. 1,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Kogan is a tangible investment. I spend a lot of time searching for stuff on the KGN app and continually amazed at the extent of product lines. I buy a lot of gear but have never bought a tv, laptop or phone.... Through the process I'm understanding a lot more about how it works (interface between supplier, kgn and delivery chains). I don't mind the pop up adds pitched at other things similar to my purchases. ebay also seem to know my search history and offers similar items. If something interests me on ebay I go to KGN and 9 out of 10 times it's available at Kogan. Recently ordered (last Friday); a work bench, a tool case and 2 x 6M of insulation blanket ($700 purchase) One item arrived yesterday, one today and other is in transit. Last week a battery charger, led high bay lights and a heat gun...... When my KGN shares got to 100K I sold half and got double my original investment out. In the last 2 years other traders I've communicated with have poo hoo'd KGN as if they were a scam like BIG but everytime my orders arrived I could see the reliability of this business. GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.36
Change
-0.070(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $439.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.45 $4.51 $4.35 $2.541M 576.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 15340 $4.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.38 7695 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.