M4M 0.00% 3.2¢ macro metals limited

Hi dogwalker Yes he is conservative in his statements which for...

1. 3,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 492
    Hi dogwalker

Yes he is conservative in his statements which for a small cap company is a pleasant surprise and I think professional investors will warm to his approach.

And they will also warm to the business plan and the economics of the project!

You are right that it will be a while before the company is generating revenues. But that doesn't mean it will be a while before the SP moves. Its the total opposite IMO!

We have many inflection points coming in the months ahead and these will all have an impact on the share price.

And remember, when you are buying a share you are buying a forecast set of cash flows discounted to todays dollars. The discount rate used is designed to reflect the uncertainty of those cash flows.

Chillers DCF's show the significant upside to the current valuation and that takes into account future equity raises for the DFS (potentially a cornerstone investor) and project equity (London listing). This not only means that if you are an Aussie investor and you want to buy stock that you need to do it on market, but that the valuation that chiller put together is very robust.

I cannot tell you what to do but I do think that the test work announcement will be a major inflection point.

And think back to my posts last friday where we have government support for a project that will drive the industrial growth of the largest country in. Africa. Its all being set up nicely.

So not only will further announcements drive the SP higher but so will the increasing global awareness of the company that is taking place now and that will continue to do so.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $78.83K 2.526M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 651529 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.