M4M 2.94% 3.5¢ macro metals limited

kogi iron ltd, page-57

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Agree. This is good news and as has been stated all is falling into place.

Sir Ian told me that he expects the Phoss will mostly be released through the crushing process and i just have faith in this guy. Who knows iron ore better than Ian Burston?

Soft ore is great in what is a highly energy-intense process and as Immelman pointed out this will help achieve a sub-$50 cash cost with margins extremely strong.

On top of this see Bullish Iron ore notes below.

Chinese Industrial Output rose 10.1% on year in November, beating market expectations for a 9.8% increase. (first time output grew at double digits since March's +11.9% reading). Improving growth was seen in key categories, including steel, where production growth jumped to 16.5% from 11.7%, despite overcapacity and pricing problems in the industry. Electricity output -- a key indicator for China bears -- rose 7.9% y/y, marking a fifth month of improvement after registering zero growth in March.

Additionally, anecdotes suggest Iron Ore price increases reflect traders taking positions on the view they can resell at higher prices ahead of Lunar New Year, and the view that some mills may undertake some near-term restocking.
    Iron Ore has settled above its 200-Day Simple Moving Average for the first time since September, 2011, suggesting that there is further upside to this latest upward move.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $125.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $168.6K 4.696M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1670812 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.