M4M 5.00% 1.9¢ macro metals limited

kogi iron trains eyes on old steelworks, page-19

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Guys let me give you some clues. most threads have a contrarian poster. Often they are seen as the devil himself but more often than not they provide balance and help keep euphoria down to levels that are not too toxic for humans. So let's say we have a poster called Joe who is a regular poster but not a believer in the stock. Joe posts all the reasons he believes the stock will fail.

There are two ways you can reply:

1. Don't refute Joe's arguements but rather attack his integrity and question his motives. Not only does this approach NOT address Joe's concerns about the stock but it makes YOU look desperate and silent onlookers may even question whether Joe may not actually be right as he provides arguments AGAINST the stock whilst you provide INSULTS against Joe. Furthermore you will likely end up being moderated for posting outside the guidelines. A sample of such a post may go like this:

Joe, why do you even post here. You hold no stock and no one is interested in your downramping. I suspect though you want entry at a cheaper level which is why you come on here day after day with your crap. Do us all a favour and rack off.

2. The second way to post is to address Joe's concerns. Fight fire with fire. Joe can be given the basic respect that every human deserves but more importantly this is YOUR moment to shine. YOU have done the research. YOU know why you bought the stock and now the world is watching and YOU have the chance to sell the stock and highlight all things good. Your post might go like this:

Joe, in regards to the chart you posted that shows we are in a serious downtrend I should remind you that the whole sector is currently trending down so it is much more likely that this is a sector thing rather than anything particularly sinister or hidden about this stock. Furthermore don't forget that we also have fundamentals A, B and C happening next quarter and when they do earnings should be X giving us a PE of 2.5. As the sector average is 10 then our stock may quadruple in price. While it is not pleasant watching the price fall day after day I will hold my position and may even take the opportunity to top up if the SP gets down to $Y.

the second approach will never get you moderated and may even win new fans to the stock. My experience is that resident stock contrarians end up being right a very scarey percentage of the time. What astounds me though is that every time they are right and holders have lost a bucketful of money rarely are they acknowledged for being right. More often than not at this point holders turn their rage against company directors instead and end up getting themselves suspended for defamation. Not saying that is the case here as I know zip about this stock but my experience is just like what my sig says.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $98.84K 5.372M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1882970 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 103271 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.