M4M 3.57% 2.7¢ macro metals limited

kogi iron trains eyes on old steelworks, page-35

1. 17,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 458
    metoo, for example....if, say, a share price was $1 and someone simply posted "this is going to either 5c get out while you can" or "this is going to 10 bucks get on while you can" then that would be ramping but.....

"this is going much lower in my opinion for reasons 1, 2 and 3, We saw a simliar stock x lose 95% of it's value for Y reasons therefore this could even end up at 5c"

this post would be acceptable as the poster has put some thought and effort in and given reasons. Doesn't have to be fundamentals thouh....a chartist opinion is also valid. If they are wrong then it is your job to debate them and lay out the reasons why they are wrong so that issues are thrashed out and everyone learns something. Often, and waaay too often lately, stocks have made those sort of dramatic falls. Stocks that are one day market darlings and the source of great euphoria head for the dog house the next....so mods won't moderate if large swings are predicted PROVIDED a thoughtful attempt has been made to back up a claim.

Have a look at stocks like SDL and MAD....once HC favourites, the contrarian posters were demonized and branded as downrampers with ulterior motives and none of the stock supporters thought it possible in a million years that these stocks could reach such basement levels....and yet that's where they now are.

My disclaimer: I'm not saying that will happen here. As I said earlier, I know zip about this stock....what I am saying is you need to be careful in this market is all. We have seen it happen too often to shut down the contrarian poster simply because other posters don't like their opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.001(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $97.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $21.72K 808.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 671825 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 958054 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.