OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

Hi Alex Maybe you're right, impossible to be sure either way. I...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Hi Alex

Maybe you're right, impossible to be sure either way. I admit when it hit .90 I was wondering whether I'd just lost 30% in 2 days- could've easily been more. It's worth taking all angles into consideration within reason, so thanks for the queries. My thoughts-

*One would guess the husband would know, yes. Although- human beings can interpret others in antagonistic ways when feeling defensive- or when they want to attack them. This is a distinct possibility with JB here.
    *Too many scenarios to even consider! LOL But I think I've already sketched out my opinion among other posters- no biggie.
    *My estimate is Guy was asking wife to help JB see some reason. But I also think that if Guy was involved in some sort of love nest, it would have flared up nice & ugly.

I'm feeling quietly confident regarding BID's management in terms of handling the recent speed-bump- by reminding investors of its achievements to date & mentioning some strong short term income opportunities. Glad to see that the SP is showing a recovery after the board-shuffle & share dump. Good support. Favourable expanding pipeline. Strong recent wins. Backed by good companies in the UK & U.S. Consistent growth to date. Conservative break-even timeline. Loads of ticks, opposed to one late-night text. On balance, the year ahead for BID looking damn favourable. Anticipating greater positive movement in the next 2-3 quarterlies. Guy Maine's keyword to my mind: "exponential".Best of luck for an exponential appreciation in value all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.