OPA 0.00% 1.5¢ optima technology group ltd

Kohler interviewed Maine and Dyer after JB resignation, page-65

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    I appreciate the thoughtful commentary on my very annoying contrary commentary.  I’m used hundreds of haters when I put a sell stamp on a stock so it’s refreshing to have some intelligent discussion.

yes, I was a sell at 90 and it’s now 116.  It’s called a dead cat bounce, might keep going up a bit more still.  People rush in for bargains it’s human nature
    so I’m making my opinion clear - I think this company is not just a sell at 90, ——- it’s sell at 30c and at 10c

what I tend to do with stocks, is really pay attention to little details —- is the story coherent? I ask

i got highly alarmed Anthony’s resignation the Board - why you ask?  Because it made absolutely no sense at all that the one technology person on the Board who’d been on the Biard a very long time would resign. IMO the reasons given make no sense at all either.

Call me superstitious but I sold out, because it felt bad to me.  It made me look at every single thing about the company again with new eyes.

The next thing we know JB is replaced by Dyer as Chairman!  This to me was shocking news.  JB has presided over some spectacular gains.  Now remember their Ann then said JB was staying on the Board.

But the next morning he wasJB gone completely making them look like fools.

it’s come out that middle of that night at 12:08am there was a text from Guy to JB’s wife which has been called harassing.  For mine it’s got to be an emergency to text at 12:08am otherwise it probably is harassing.

i could go on with the Kohler interview.  The narrative just keeps shifting all around.  I think it’s incoherenf.

Anyone interested should read the notes to the financials.  The note to ASR says the number includes 
    revenue expected in the future.  So the number is not the true current number, it’s inflated!  Anyone who inflated numbers and expects people to notice tiny notes, is a problem.

i could list 10 other things.  If the C&W deal is really happening why is imolemtation so far off.  So on....

But for me there’s three main things

- Two rockstar departures, JB gone completely
    - Shifting incoherent narrative 
    - inflated main KPIs

ive seen this movie before, and these kind of stocks crash very hard —— to a few cents.

right now it’s priced for perfection

gonna be a hard fall, IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.