CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

kohler on cdu v rex v sandfire

1. 2,746 Posts.
    The NON SUBSCRIPTION part of the Eureka Report (so dont bother TOU'ing me for copyright breaches) part raps CDU management over the knuckles for "sloppy resource reporting".

At least CDU was noticed in the first place. The article goes onto say;

"This week the spot price has weakened by about 1% from a high of $US3.73 to current levels and many analysts are calling for more meaningful pullback in the days and weeks ahead.

But while all copper stocks are necessarily exposed to the price there are a number of emerging stocks that offer leverage to exceedingly promising discoveries in the development phase.

Three weeks after making our initial appointment with Dr Copper, I ran the equivalent of a beauty contest with three up and comers: Sandfire Resources (SFR), Rex Minerals (RXM) and CuDeco (CDU).

Picking the winner in a beauty parade is never easy. The three companies were outstanding sharemarket performers, with all three attracting strong investor support, fuelled by optimistic stockbroker analysis and enthusiastic public relations promotion.

In that story I suggested that Rex Minerals was a better buy than Sandfire Resources while CuDeco won the bronze medal, largely because of sloppy resource reporting.

That call was correct in choosing the loser, with CuDecos share price collapsing 10 days later when resource estimates proved to be even more disappointing than anyone had imagined, triggering a 57% collapse in the companys share price. (And not for the first time. CuDeco was a boom copper stock back in 2006 when an overly ambitious description of its Las Minerale discovery was ultimately responsible for the share price caving in)."

You can read the rest yourselves at 'The Eureka Report'

Cheers M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.