CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Buddy keep up the good work and try to keep things real for...

1. 227 Posts.
    Buddy keep up the good work and try to keep things real for current holders.

I tend to agree with buddy. There was minimal churn and your usual trading on the way down. People might remember I was a faithful holder but I was one of the ones selling out on the way down. They got my medium pile of shares and I took my largest realized loss ever, six figure loss.

I thought I had questioned whale watcher enough and had faith in the drill results. So I had to believe in the JORC numbers when they came out, there has to be a large amount of truth to it. Using practical copper cutoff of 0.3% and the numbers aren't pretty. Good to get a mine going, but it made CDU overpriced at the time.

Please people keep an open mind. Use your new found knowledge on copper mining plays and research other companies. There is always another opportunity out there to make a good investment. After a few weeks of shock I finally made myself sell out of CDU. I can just be thankful I found a few awesome stocks and unbelievably in a matter of weeks I've been able to nearly recoup all losses on CDU.

I'm no up or downramper, just an investor trying to build wealth. So I feel for everyone who has lost a bit on paper with CDU and truly hope it makes it back to a respectable SP. Those who have made large real losses please use your support group of family and friends, without them I would have been lost for a lot longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.