BNO 0.00% 1.0¢ bionomics limited

KOL Event tonight 10 Sept (by webcast), page-16

1. 4,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1091
    Hi Sailynssa,

I agree with you on the projections and the valuation.

The run down in cash is my biggest issue, but as one of the other posters keeps saying: "All will be OK if PTSD results fulfill expectations".

While I get it that a good clinical readout will be a huge boost to market sentiment and should lift teh shares at least a reasonable amount, the company will still need to undertake a new issue to fund ongoing efforts in the lab and clinic.

Having said that, the sale of the oncology assets for a sum of say $40-50m would be ideal as any capital raising could/would be deferred for another year or two - during which time BNC 210 could be licensed for one indication while the company presses on with more clinical trials on other indications - money permitting.

The runway for an announcement on PTSD results is getting shorter - only three days this week and five next week. Mind you, I can't actually believe that the company would be able to time the announcement to the last business day of September. Logic would suggest that the announcement could happen any day.

If after all this time and their previous statements to the market shareholders have every right to expect the announcement this month. A delay into October or later would need a damn good explanation in my opinion.

Assume the brace position and await news from the Captain that all is well..............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.