SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

shadders you continue to surprise me with your astuteness.You...

1. 11,511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1153
    shadders you continue to surprise me with your astuteness.You have articulated clearly and concisely some of my own thinking and then more which I hadn't considered.Thank you! and a thumb up from me.I am content to let time determine the future of SGQ,I'll wait for both the SGQ quarterly and an announcement as to a beginning of drilling for Cambridge.My gut feel is that will take a while for people to catch on to what is happening on SGQ ground and when the penny drops on their collective heads they'll buy.By then IMHO the price will be much higher so right now fortune favours the brave and those who have done their homework.In the overall picture the volume traded in both SGQ and SGQO today was tiny relative to the total shares and options on issue.Remember too that for every seller there was a buyer and today buyers were fortunate enough to just sit back and fill their pockets.Once again to today's sellers thanks and I hope you all enjoy the rewards you have reaped,particularly for those who perhaps bought around 19c after my first post on SGQ...100%+ in a month is a nice return on capital

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $55.18K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 939421 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 358179 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.