SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

shadders, can I just give you a big thank you for explaining all...

1. 2,883 Posts.
    shadders, can I just give you a big thank you for explaining all of this. I dont think the market understood the meaning of todays announcement and they didnt really understand the importance of what was found. This includes myself, but with your help, as well as John and others I have become further educated on what it means.

While we didnt discover the super nova (as unlikely as it was), todays announcement proves there is Nickel there, just a matter of finding it. As you have pointed out, nickel can be hard to find.

I also want to note that I have contacted the company to get more information on the results, and while I do not want to do a cut and paste of the reply, I just want to say that the company mentioned your post re Nickel in their answer and advised that it would be a good idea to read this as a starting point. This would then give me an idea as to what the announcement today meant.

This means they concur with your idealogy and that you are most likely spot on with their way of thinking.

The fact they also mentioned further drilling says to me BHP is likely to want to explore further as there could be a motherload there close by.

Again thank you

Mikey

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $31.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $55.18K 1.787M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 939421 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 358179 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.