FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

kona and kokoun, page-18

1. 2,695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2529
    correct sigma,

that was straight out of KJ's mouth at the AGM.

we don't need one just yet.

its all about getting bang for buck.

maybe its indicative of how the relationship between BGS and RG is going??

something along the likes of:

Bristow: Hey kev, u got any gold floating around, we are short.

Joyce: Yeah mate, we got about 300,000 oz at 2gpt floating at surface, about 25kms away from u, we are calling it Ntoila, want it?

Bristow: hrmmm, sign this MOU first, lets work together.

Joyce: U need us to do more drilling at Ntoila mate?

Bristow: Not yet Kev, Ntoila sounds the goods though, got a rough idea already whats there, would it work in my plant???

Joyce: yeah Mark, infact tests show we get as good if not better recoveries than you were, jealous???

Bristow: Shut up kev u little kritter u... look, we are changing our plant in March 2015, you think you could help us out by getting Ntoila to a 'ready to go' state? Perhaps, sort out a haul route from your joint to mine?? Would like to treat or blend in with our lower grade shite.

Joyce: Haul routes already done mate, and its sweet as. No issues found.

Bristow: Swoit, got any kickers with Ntoila?

Joyce: Quite a few actually, just defining some targets to the north, south, east and west.

Bristow: Aggregating ore bodies ey?

Joyce: Im thinking big picture mate, perhaps if im going big, you want to bed in with me, perhaps a JV?

Bristow: Take this bridging loan, go to town in the north, south, east and west and see what happens, you can repay me in future gold sales from Ntoila.

Joyce: Makes sense. In return, perhaps have 15% of my company too, because im thinking big, when we start paying dividends, your share of the profits will improve the economics of our project anyways.

Bristow: No problems mate, heres another 1.5m

Joyce: Cheers.

sorry got bored.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.