FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

kona and kokoun, page-32

1. 3,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 809
    Your opinion, talentless.

Take a look at kevins 3rd of july announcement, those images come straight out of a tool like interdex to calculate your resource size. You think an experienced geo like kevin wouldn't take the time to calculate his resource size, should know better if your so experienced in the business.

To back up my minimum number 320k oz resource dig back a bit and look for an rfc ambrian report, they quoted a resource in may last year of minimum 300k oz resource and from memory quoted average grades of 3g/t, i wonder where rfc ambrian got their numbers from considering they were providing services to bgs, mmm kevin maybe.

Perhaps you could put your extension knowledge to work and run a model for us, enough data in the announcements to run nitiola load.

Now you did touch on one valid point, why hasn't kevin told us an inferred resource, he knows what it is, the market is waiting for it but no mention of a number. Does randgolds mou restrict him from telling us, i dont have that answer.

P.s. I run that model past a lot of people including geo's and even sent to kevin for comment, i stand by the minimum size and think its reasonable to consider some upside also.

I'll wait for your calculation see what it says?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.