FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

kona and kokoun, page-52

1. 4,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Heritic and any other doomsday follower... you can base your investing on a simple graph that outline 14 steps into an investors mentality...

But IMO I'd rather put my faith in a GEO with close to 20 years experience, and new technology's at locating potential deposits "XRF device"...

http://www.olympus-ims.com/en/innovx-xrf-xrd/

Than a picture on a screen that doesn't acknowledge individual circumstances, and was probably drawn by a university graduate with no life experience?

Not all companies can be put into the same 14 graphic points, and those who believe so will be the poorer cousins for it In the near term!

if there are those who want to save me from myself I'd highly suggest they go and volunteer @ "beyondblue" or any other life saving charity, than preach and criticise opportunistic punters who can see outside of an investment square graph!

at .013 currently I have better chance at doubling my investment than I do with a blue chip!! and I along with many other punters are willing to take that chance!!! the only risks we can suggest would be that Randgold locate another Morila deposit within there 200kmsq lease which they gave up on finding in 2006!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.