CHN 3.27% $1.42 chalice mining limited

In a perfect world, of course... but if you've determined that a...

1. 228 Posts.
    In a perfect world, of course... but if you've determined that a sale process is the best way forward and the only buyer doesn't want the other projects, for example, then what to do? give the other projects/rest of the company away for nothing? or take the cash and start fresh...

Maybe the Eritreans are putting the metaphorical gun to the head of CHN and saying "sell the project to our 'mates' or we wont give you a mining license etc". In that case, surely, the only decision would be to take the money and run?

I'm just using this as an example, but what I am getting at is that there are plenty of other 'choices' (or at least potential outcomes) and at the moment and we don't actually know the boundary conditions that are framing the thinking and decisions of management.

An interesting scenario that I was just considering is that if ENAMCO dont pay up for their 30% then theoretically that interest reverts to CHN. Now it would certainly throw the cat amongst the pigeons if that were to eventuate in parallel with the sale process for the current 60%!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
0.045(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $552.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.47 $1.38 $3.755M 2.633M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 92785 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.