NTC 0.00% $1.10 netcomm wireless limited

kone chooses vodafone, page-15

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi ss (and all)

I'm not suggesting Vodafone would choose anything other than machinelink. I don't know that vodafones sim card has to be used exclusively with machinelink. I am taking the ambiguous press release at face value - Vodafone will supply a sim card (for whatever kone already has installed and trialled). There has been no announcement they have been trialing our equipment (or our competitors).
    To me it's just a healthy pessimism in an uncertain situation with many possibilities which serves me well. As I said it's a leaning in thinking not a definite stance and I'm open to the views of you who are more savvy than I in this field.
    A couple of related thoughts - the relevant kone personnel would be well aware of ntc's offerings. And what equipment kone use in modern buildings may differ from that used for retrofitting older elevators.
    Anyway I've given several thumbs up for good posts in the brief DEBATE (would like others to express their thoughts on this). And another for homey for creating the thread as to my mind not only is it a great example of the m2m reality happening, we will also learn a lot whether machinelink is used or not.
    Easter is over (hope u all had a good one) and so too should the tech sector correction; now for a fascinating few months. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.