BSR 0.00% 1.3¢ bassari resources limited

Recently released RC drilling results for Konkouto Hill...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    Recently released RC drilling results for Konkouto Hill
    KONKOUTOU HILL RESOURCE DRILLING

The current drilling program is delineating resources at the Konkoutou Hill Gold Project over 450 metres strike length and down to approximately 100m below surface.

The latest results from the current reverse circulation (RC) resource drilling at the Konkoutou Hill Gold Project include the following down hole intersections :

• 21m at 3.5g/t Au from 54m including 6m at 9.6g/t Au (RCM077)

• 10m at 5.1g/t Au from 96m including 4m at 9.3g/t Au (RCM075)

• 15m at 1.1g/t Au from 46m (RCM078)

• 4m at 3.6g/t Au from 89m (RCM066)

• 4m at 3.5g/t Au from 76m (RCM069D)

• 3m at 4.2g/t Au from 24m (RCM076)

• 2m at 8.3g/t Au from 83m (RCM079D)

These results confirm the continuity of the high grade gold mineralised structures
      • 15 of 17 RC drill holes to date have intersected gold including:
        - 21m at 3.5g/t Au from 54m including 6m at 9.6 g/t Au (RCM077)
        - 10m at 5.1g/t Au from 96m including 4m at 9.3 g/t Au (RCM075)

These results were announce together with a update on the Permit progress.

At this point in time all investors & shareholders alike were IMO ,ONLY interested in the Permit negotiations consequently the announcement of the RC drilling assays for Konkouto Hill went totally unrewarded & overlooked.

These assay results IMO are as "GOOD AS YOU WILL EVER EXPECT TO ACHIEVE & SEE"
        OUTSTANDING RESULTS

The results confirm what BSR  geologists were saying to us & the Minister for Mines & Industry at the Senegal Mining Conference held in early November.

We are yet to see the assays results from the extended DD tails which I was fortunate enough to see in my recent visit to Senegal recently.  The DD hole that I witnessed being drilled was still in mineralization with visable gold showing at 222m  & still drilling ahead.
        THIS PROSPECT IMO HAS .......GRADE........DEPTH.........WIDTH....
        The geologists on-site were IMO very upbeat with their briefing & from what they were witnessing @ Konkouto Hill prospect.

At the Senegal Mining Conference the Minister for Mines & Industry was told in a public meeting by the chief geologist Mr Moussa Diba that with the expected results to come from the Konkouto prospect that BSR would be applying for a EXPOLIATION PERMIT early in the New Year.

IMO the current SP has yet to reflect the value of the Konkouto prospect.
        Maybe when the next announcement of DD  assays , investors may see the enormity of Konkouto ......grade..........depth..........width.......

The emerging evidence of a newly discovered gold corridor of which BSR has the whole of the area .

80 km of Strike ------the whole of the medasediment Formation area.------totally within all 3 lease areas.

What most SH may not be aware of , IMO is the very good position BSR is in.
        ESTABLISHED ......................PRODUCTION PLANT...minimum alteration  needed for hard rock.
        ESTABLISHED ......................CAMP FACILITIES @ Douta. 2 km from production plant
        ESTABLISHED ......................Ample WATER storage for production.
        ESTABLISHED ......................CAMP FACILITIES @ Deliota ....10km from Konkouto
        ESTABLISHED ......................OFFICE PREMISES & Administration in Dakar

IMO I am keenly awaiting the results of assays from Konkouto as I see them as BIGGER NEWS than the permit .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.