AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

Koongie Park (Base Metals - ZINC / COPPER), page-2

1. 1,598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    I've been here for a zillion years on the potential of Koongie Park Copper/Zinc. The Gold was just a sideline keeping us afloat whilst I waited.

I gave up waiting on that about 7 years back and no longer even bother attending the agm's.

When mention of KP Copper/Zinc arises these days I just go off to sleep. I'll believe it when I see it happen.

I am now just hoping JJ can pull a rabbit out of a hat with Gold that will get me some of my massive investment back and allow me to move on.

The recent drilling at Feysville gives me some hope that I will claw something back and be able to afford the occasional piece of eye fillet steak with a nice cab sav instead of blade and cask red in my slowing down years.

For those of you that are more recent arrivals and those other long termers that kept averaging down when I gave up (EE, Mr Delta ect), I wish you multiples upon multiples upon multiples.

For me, just something back please.

Fairly sure if it happens then it will be Gold Gold Gold and not a hint of Copper/Zinc to be seen though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.