AAR 8.70% 10.5¢ astral resources nl

talking about posts with value, I think Hangseng being a...

1. 519 Posts.
    talking about posts with value, I think Hangseng being a shareholder of AAR is a value on its own!!

thansk HangSeng for such informative post & for all other posts!

Not only that I find your posts interesting but informative to a degree that the normal investor can read thru & understand such a sophisticated project & within the mostly complicated mining industry.

I think most readers appreciate your contribution as well!

it looks like KP is a goer & feasibility is ongoing as we speak!!

I don't understand those who talk about money raising at all!!! where did you get that rubbish from????

if Feysville comes first BEFORE sandiego, then most likely we'll have some cash to fund Sandiego.

let's not forget that Sandiego is only 1 part of KOONGIE PARK. if KP project had an estimate of $70m capital requirement then Sandiego should have much lower figure to get it going being only a part of the project & if Feysville comes in with cash on short term then obviously the required cash to start sandiego will be whatever is left over AFTER taking Feysville money in consideration.

but even if we have to raise $70m in total, which is around 3 times the current capital, having a project that gives ESTIMATED profit of around 20c/share PER YEAR for mining life of 5 years (based on estimated rates of metals in coming years) makes raising funds WHENEVER it comes a VERY VERY interesting idea & defenitely good news!!

in business, you have to spend money to make money, a miner can't be a miner without putting the required captial!

also, since Cudai was wondering about the BUY/SELL depth..... my crystal ball tells me that the buy depth is not fake & it's true.....if you want to test it then sell something to it & chances are you'll find it standing there & more will be added as well....also, my crystal ball tells me that target price for those on sitting around 3.4c - 3.5c is around 3.9c, that's why it's empty :)

about the depth, that's only my imaginary idea about what's going on, I have no proofs or exact info!!

cheers mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $98.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $132.7K 1.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 402668 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 410000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.