KOR 14.3% 0.8¢ korab resources limited

Dear Busylion, indeed you are busy.Thanks for pointimg out my...

1. 1,110 Posts.

Dear Busylion, indeed you are busy.
    Thanks for pointimg out my mistke. I hope I have my post correct.
    I now know how I got the 2007 release I accidentally searched for uau asx instead of uau asx 2010 - apologies, I did not see the 2007 in the old release
    Now check http://www.uraniumaustralia.com.au/index.html
    25 February 2009
    Many may not be aware that iron ore mineralisation has been found at Uranium Australia's Wonganoo project. To paraphrase, field exploration at Uranium Australia's project in WA has discovered significant zone of iron mineralisation in the form of BIF unit extending over a distance of several kilometres. Electromagnetic and magnetic interpretation confirms potential large scale iron oxide mineralisation. Geochemical analysis of samples collected from outcropping BIF over several kilometres length range from 40-65% iron oxide. Uranium Australia is currently reviewing historical geophysical and geochemical data to prepare a drilling program which will target iron oxide mineralisation within the BIF unit and uranium mineralisation within the adjacent palaeochannel drainage system.

On advice of Uranium Australia's corporate advisors, the broker road show planned for late January/early February 2010 has been deferred to March 2010 due to unstable market conditions. Uranium Australia expects to issue the IPO prospectus shortly after the completion of the road shows. However, I would not now expect any road shows or IPOs for 4-6 months at the earliest, until the iron mineralisation is confirmed.

On other points:

I was referring to AK

IMO, the iron mineralisation discovery could delay the UAU float, depending on its size

The Bobrikovo gold project, Melrose gold project, and Winchester Magnesium Project rank higher than the uranium project(UAU).

I don't know about the Geolsec organic fertiliser project, which is small, although it could be fed by other phosphate discoveries which other companies might want to off-load because the phosphate is not their primary purpose

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.936M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.2K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17827 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 47896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.