KOR 0.00% 0.9¢ korab resources limited

KOR VS SHP, page-3

1. 1,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Oops, sorry for stating the facts but read the company announcement from 6th Dec 21. I have cut and pasted so I don't get into any more strife. My apologies.

6 December 2021
    STOCKPILES OF MINERAL ORE STOLEN FROM SUNDANCE GOLD MINE
    Korab Resources Ltd (“Korab”, or “Company”) (ASX: KOR) and its subsidiaries (“Korab Group”) advises that a stockpile of gold ore has been illegally removed from Sundance Gold Mine without Korab Group’s permission. Another stockpile of gold ore has been illegally modified with some of the ore illegally removed without Korab Group’s permission. Furthermore, some of the samples of Winchester magnesium ore which were stored at Sundance Gold Mine have also been illegally removed.
    The Company has been working for some time on the reopening of the Sundance Gold Mine and on toll treating of the stockpiles of the gold ore stored there.The Company has reported this matter to the Northern Territory’s Department of Industry Tourism and Trade. Korab’s lawyers have been notified and the Company will shortly be lodging complaint with the Northern Territory Police regarding this matter.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.303M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $19 2.104K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1805000 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 47896 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.