KOR 0.00% 0.8¢ korab resources limited

Silsol, welcome, Dormant isnt the right word to describe the...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Silsol,

welcome, Dormant isnt the right word to describe the company. Moribund is better. There has been no work demonstrated toward achieving a mining operation since long before I purchased shares. The NT needs projects like this but sadly there is no intent demonstrated to ever mine. Its seems like it is just a financial venture.

And the shortage is not in the raw material that becomes magnesium its in processing it. There is a new CSIRO process that looks very promising but any expectation that this company can utilise it should only be considered in terms of takeover by a real miner. This also looked possible for a while.

Lastly, the long termers are often classed as down rampers by those that up ramp the stock with personalised criticisms and emotive rants. . Nearly all the long termers have made a healthy return by the financial venture so we just repeat ourselves endlessly to new holders that this isn't demonstrating itself to be a mining company. With patience, SH can harness the pump and dump phases.

long termers would all like to see it advance to mining but sadly, all but Gaz, have lost any faith in the happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.936M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 446933 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.