GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

korea libya to join the dsc club, page-2

1. 4,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2798
    Aus - going on DYE's announcement today, it seems at least one Korean tech company is on board with DYE. From a quick look at Timo's website it seems to have big plans to integrate wireless computers, phones and DSC technology, and by 2010 (bit hard as it is mostly in Korean but I think that is the gist of it). Timo is not a big company at the moment, and big Korean companies tend to do better than little Korean companies so hopefully it is somehow linked to one of the biggies (the release talks about "associations" with Korea Telecom and LG Nortel which is a good thing IMO).

I see from your article that the Korean research institute, "ETRI claims to have many core patents on this technology" but they are not listed in the Pegasus report as being a pioneer license holder so must be one of the 700 other organisations with a secondary license. The big question is where will they source their muck?

As an aside, very good announcement from DYE IMO. Perhaps the pr chicks or even Gavin and Sylvia read what is being discussed on these threads (?) - if so, bravo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.