ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

korean statement

1. 2,232 Posts.
    depth building early...Dow healthier - China consensus no hard landing...great back drop for ECT Version 2 to launch...

Prospectus target was $3.8 mill (minus Datang $500k) = $3.3 mill. The rapid fire $1.1 mill raised over the w/end "completes" the raising at $3.3 mill.

Not bad considering none or very little was raised from brokers - ECT s/holders raised the lot ~ half its mcap in very rough circumstances - market/internal transformation.

The only way that was ever going to happen was if the new Team could convince holders that the ship was salvagable.

I reckon the below quote is one of the most important statements we will see in ECT's history.

"this (Korean) coal trading company, which sought out ECT when it identified Coldry as the preferred coal de-watering technology as part of its own technology evaluation program."

It says Game On to me. The Coldry/Matmor R&D, ARUP's cred, an ECT team that reak cred for a microcap, carbon price, coal price long term uptrend - all combine to make Coldry/Matmor very attractive.

Assuming the approx $2.4 mill needed for DFT 2/3 is done at 0.6 too (doubt it) ECT will have about 3 Bill shares/oppies on issue with ~$20 mill that can be raised from oppies.

Post DFT with just one binding deal....I reckon its conservative the mcap will be around $200 mill...esp given WEC's $1200 mill on what they had.

f/diluted 3 Bill with mcap of $200 mill = sp of about 7c....with all those oppies to convert!

From there things could justifiably get silly with multiple royalty income streams/licensing $$ all factored in by lip licking instos hungry for stock.

ECT just need to follow the "process" they have successfully put in place to methodically deliver binding deals. They have all the tools to deliver as the Koreans etc testify.

Instos have to be looking at this soon - maybe some will take a part position after Stage 1 ? - I've read some instos will waive their usual investing criteria in extraordinary cases. I'd say ECT's case would be in that catagory.

I don't reckon they will wait until Stage 2/3 are done - 7-8 mth away - look at what this new Team have achieved in 5 months - looks very likely ECT will nail something BIG in the next couple of months (or sooner lol) let alone 7-8.

True turn around story emerging...imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $538 150.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 18034912 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.