PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

Great post by Stipe777,Deserves a mention on this tread!Based on...

1. fld
    22 Posts.
    Great post by Stipe777,

Deserves a mention on this tread!
    Based on facts!

People I wouldn't worry about what is said here ...take it as entertainment ..though there is some helpful things you can learn on hot/c you should always do a background check...
    If we are on a good or bad thing there's nothing anyone can really do to affect it from going up or down , the market will speak for its self.
    So constant down ramping or up ramping might affect the share price short term in the longer term I believe you'll have a clearer picture ..

But I do know in the last 3 to 6 months people have been accumulating shares ...
    Gary stokes has been in constant dialogue with interested parties & government officials ..
    And we do know certain overseas companies have finished a study on our intellectual property of the Chinese proposed solution that we own.
    And we know Gary was in Korea a few weeks back & know is returning back again sometime next week...

We also know we now have a free trade agreement with Korea now and that Tony Abbott is going to china then japan and then Korea next week too to try and drum up more free trade deals...

I can just picture the picture Gary stokes & Tony Abbott signing off some mega deal with the Koreans ,wouldn't that be nice ;)....
    No risk no reward!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.