COB 2.74% 7.1¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

IMO the COB's PFS alone is currently a better investment...

1. 292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    IMO the COB's PFS alone is currently a better investment proposition than the next best Oz Cobalt study (CLQ's DFS).
    However as mentioned throughout this thread, there is considerable scope for improvements in COB in several areas. Using mine life as a reason NOT to invest is counter-intuitive, as this is highly likely to grow and grow significantly.

Cobalt is a completely different proposition to say Vanadium. As a disclosure, I own TMT, which is a Vanadium play and has a PFS IRR of 44% which is great. BUT, Vanadium doesn't have much of a market yet and therefore despite the attractive IRR, it's still a highly speculative play. Cobalt on the other hand is the opposite extreme. It has a quantifiable market and a predictable, rapidly growing demand and is an absolutely vital cog in the next big economic revolution. Although supply has been met in the next 3 years by 2 of the worlds biggest Cobalt mines, this will just get the ball rolling and there will need to be more after this. Being outside the DRC means that any secured offtake will be reliable and not subject to anti-competitive or geo-political sensitivities from China's near monopolised refined Cobalt sulfate market.

Hence LG Chem's and other battery manufacturers' strong interest in COB - not sure how many people are clearly seeing this picture.... I predict some very interesting times in the coming months.
    Last edited by mlives: 17/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $29.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $26.54K 377.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51211 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 59533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.