COB 2.74% 7.1¢ cobalt blue holdings limited

Good post, I'm not here to provide you or anyone with an...

1. 4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Good post, I'm not here to provide you or anyone with an incentive or disincentive to invest, I look at facts!

Firstly, initial studies to prove a long life of mine with a cost effective return on investment is paramount, to think otherwise is ludicrous. An individual doesn't build a million $ home to make zero return! And it's expensive to sure up additional measured resources.

Secondly, the structure was always flawed from the get go, that said COB has been able to secure a standout name BUT that doesn't necessarily mean they'll be a long term standout player. I'd personally like to get the person who said LGI stated what's all the fuss about on record?! (that would be very interesting) ...

Thirdly, the cash on hand position as at this stage will become a problem for the SP, not the market capitalisation. From watching the trading pattern and register the retail market is frustrated and the institutional market presently understands the general current market consolidation occurring, thus they are taking long term positions on COB, but doing so through each others/the trading desk.

Good luck with your investments.

p.s. the TMT comment was interesting ... even if it was grey shaded ...

NL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $29.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $26.54K 377.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51211 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 59533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.