ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

kos galtos

1. 8,606 Posts.
    This has nothiong whatsoever to do with the company.

The site draws ONLY selective negatives without fail and it then omits every historical positive, shareprice highs, deals done which are yet to be sealed etc - and ultimately it is fictional due to that process.

It is obviously a campaign to slight Kos, rather than anything whatsoever to do with ESI the company, even if it does write the company letters (to gain a morsel of credibility).

A spiteful person is responsible for this and doesn't even return their emails - repreat emails mind you - so go work out the integrity of the claims with that in min.
    This is a coward at work with an obviously poor investment ability basically.

I repeat, the trhead has nothing to do with ESI so maybe i should not have even entertained it, but i am very tired of posts that take company discussion off track.

And so in conclusion:

QUESTION:
    What does this site have to do with ESI when it does not draw on a total history?

ANSWER:
    The mention of ESI is devisive at best, using the ESI link to cause professional harm.

Masquerading ones true purpose of simply trying to assassinate Kos' professional profile is a bit laughable when it is done selectivity and with a vilifying bias.
    The website does not make judgement on the company, its other employees and it assassinates one character regardless of the persons roles or responsibility for the content it raises.
    Why isolate Kos?
    Why discuss his father?
    Why devote an entire website to attacking a professional on a personal level?

THAT my friends, is just how much of a threat KOS' ability has been and remains to his rivals in this industry!

On one hand, its a huge compliment to know that your oppositions want you to be regarded as a poorly performing professional. On the other, it is spineless, hopeless and rather desperate - maybe because ESI has been way out in front of any industry rivals, as a company, for about 2 yrs now and the rest are simply playing catch-up.
    Personal ridicule doesn't slow ESI down evidently - ESI still on the deal trail and ticvking more boxes slowly as it streamlines it's business pipeline and commercial template.

Go ESI company team!!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.929M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $807 402.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 22561696 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8145583 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.