ECT 20.0% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

kos galtos , page-2

1. 939 Posts.
    PD i dont understand how my link is a "potential risk to me and HC" ...its available if you do a simple google search under Kos Galtos I didnt set up the site

anyways...

L im assuming you have seen the site before and have tried to contact he domain administrator.

IMO Kos's skills will be seen soon if anything happens with the China deal. I am not as technical as you L or Brabus (both of you make very good points) however I tend to look at company + management as they do go hand in hand. Since I have been following ESI (a few years now) it didn't do much for me. I traded it on the initial mention of deal with Vietnamese when it went up to 5.2c, since then it has been hovering in the 2-3c range with not much delivered in shareholder returns.

I will probably jump back in, if it becomes TOO CHEAP to do so, or a secure deal does come on the table. Technology definitely looks like a winner however too many variables still floating up in the air.

I still wonder how can you have so much positives on a company L and not be a holder ( i know you have covered this point, so dont bother replying to it), but you are one patient bloke! If i was that hyped about a company I would be all in. I really do hope it does work out for all holders and LTers dont just get screwd.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.